Saturday, 24 January 2015

Creating Google Website for Kids ...

Day 24/365

Good morning peeps.

I need to bookmark this site. It's in my planning for the BIG thing. This blog is the best avenue for me to save notes and important matters. It serves as my planner and my reminder, too.
Thanks Catlin Tucker.

I used to have blogger in mind. However, the provider, Frogasia doesn't seem to compromise on this matter. Students with the ID are allowed to view bloggers but they aren't given permission to leave comments, whatsmore to manage a blog.


Google website is my second option. I really hope that Frogasia won't stop my kids from accessing the site. What's in store for the kids is still in the planning stage. I'll update you in the near future.

Till then ...

Cheers,
Sophyta





No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS