Friday, 29 August 2014

Happy Friday ...

Happy Friday, sweet friends.

I hope all of you had a great week. Mine was awesome. 

I received this  great piece of news on Tuesday. It's the much awaited one. I got it after applying for the fourth time. This quote When there is no peril in the fight there is no glory in the triumph by
Pierre Corneille is indeed very true for me.


On the same day, I concluded the action research done for my school. I've talked about it here and I'm happy with the outcome. 



On Wednesday, I attended a teachers' professional development seminar - a very fruitful one! Took home plethora of useful tips for future preparation.
On Thursday, I was told by my boss that my email to the officer-in-charge was read at the launching of E-Pocket. Another piece of great news for me. Though it might sound 'small' to some but to me it means 'huge'!
To conclude, it's indeed a wonderful week. 




No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS