Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Daybook 14

Good afternoon lovelies! 
Today, cool breeze greeted me once I stepped out of my car.

For today  ::  June 19, 2013

Outside my window. . . the afternoon sunlight is peeking through the cumulus ... the weatherman says the sun is going to work hard this week ... we're warming up.

I am thinking. . . of those who teach ... and have entered this profession with passion and drive, but, as their careers progress, they feel this spark dimmed! Yes! Most of them have lost their vigor and enthusiasm.

I am remembering. . . my favourite lecturer's words ... truly great teachers are rare ... I've only had a few ... there are plentiful good teachers, and far too many bad teachers, but great teachers can be hard to come by ... I've noticed that these teachers have a few things in common.

I am going. . . to fold and fold ...

I am reading. . . articles on passionate teachers ...

I am hearing. . . the blare of TV commercials ...

Around the house. . . pretty cosy ...

One of my favorite things. . . is seeing a sense of satisfaction and a big smile on my pupils' face ... after each lesson.

A favourite quote for today . . . Those who are free of resentful thoughts, surely find peace!



From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS