Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Daybook 13

Good evening peeps! 
Today I'm home earlier (than yesterday), but not much is accomplished so far as bagua and mirrors distracted me ...quite badly.

For today  ::  June 18, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is scorching ... there are thin wisp of cirrus across the sky ...

I am thinking. . . of friends ... at times their conducts puzzled me ... they baffled me with endless antics...

I am remembering. . . someone's words and views ... of how they hold on to their beliefs ... at the expense of others.

I am going. . . to wash, dry, cook, fry, grill and blanch ... then, fold and fold ...

I am reading. . . Buddhism and Astrology ... ditched The Speed of Light by Javier Cercas ... at last ...

I am hearing. . . a sentimental song from my son's lappy ...

Around the house. . . pretty cosy ...

One of my favorite things. . . is seeing a sense of satisfaction and a big smile on my pupils' face ... after each lesson.

A favourite quote for today . . . Glory, built on selfish principles, is shame and guilt!



From my picture journal. . .




No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS