Monday, 4 July 2011

They Leave Footprints on My Heart ...


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

These are the great people who have come into my lives,
stayed awhile and left footprints on my heart.


Datin Zainiyah Ishak
My primary school teacher
To her, "colours" don't make any differences
I was taught and guided like one of her own


Madam Lucille Dass
She was my English lecturer at MPPPP
She's the 'living proof' of learning grammar the hard way
Introduced me to my 2nd love - Mr Dictionary!


Dr Zarina Mustafa
Tutored me back in USM when
I was struggling with my thesis proposal
A no-nonsense educator who treated every piece of
students' work with utmost stringent,
leaving no stones unturned


Assoc. Prof. Dr. Balakrishnan Muniandy
Supervised, guided and motivated me during
my endeavour in thesis writing
Integrating technology and spirituality
for meaningful learning

No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

1 comment:

Amy Sullivan said...

Hi!

I love tributes to people who have impacted us because we just don't get enough opportunities to show them, and it's always fun to hear the reason why some were important to others.

I got your comment on your story, but didn't get your email grrr! Sorry, I know this happened with the Your Mama, My Mama story too. I even searched all through my spam and trash, nothing! ?? Anyway, if you get a chance try to send me your Share Your Story again would love to read your words, sorry for the hassle. asullivan12@frontier.com

MY POPULAR POSTS