Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.
These are the great people who have come into my lives,
stayed awhile and left footprints on my heart.
![]() |
| Datin Zainiyah Ishak My primary school teacher To her, "colours" don't make any differences I was taught and guided like one of her own |
![]() |
| Madam Lucille Dass She was my English lecturer at MPPPP She's the 'living proof' of learning grammar the hard way Introduced me to my 2nd love - Mr Dictionary! |
![]() |
| Assoc. Prof. Dr. Balakrishnan Muniandy Supervised, guided and motivated me during my endeavour in thesis writing Integrating technology and spirituality for meaningful learning |
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.




1 comment:
Hi!
I love tributes to people who have impacted us because we just don't get enough opportunities to show them, and it's always fun to hear the reason why some were important to others.
I got your comment on your story, but didn't get your email grrr! Sorry, I know this happened with the Your Mama, My Mama story too. I even searched all through my spam and trash, nothing! ?? Anyway, if you get a chance try to send me your Share Your Story again would love to read your words, sorry for the hassle. asullivan12@frontier.com
Post a Comment