Monday, 4 July 2011

Ducks Which are not Really in a Row (2) ...

Image credit

If you have been following my blog, you'll realised this similar posting appeared not long ago.
Yes! I've talked about ducks somewhere in April.
And now, again the ducky issue resurfaces.

However, this time around, my ducks don't seem to line up in a neat row.
They're fighting their way forwards.
Each duck is trying real hard to look urgent and important.
Every duck is begging for my attention.
They're testing my patience and organising system.
Hope I could gather enough strengths to handle them with utmost care.

First thing first, Spelling Competition Duck would be taken care of tomorrow.
On Tuesday, KSSR Duck would be getting my attention.
The following day, I would have a go at the crash course for my district English teachers which was postponed months ago.
Next Wednesday, a similar course designated for pupils would be held at my school.
Most probably batches of courses for KSSR Year 2 English teachers would take off soon.

The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it. Mother Teresa 

2 comments:

Khalipah Mastura Khalid said...

wow dearie,eventhough the ducks were not lined up properly at first sight, you finally managed to schedule everything perfectly. that is great..... i can see how busy you are now and then.lighten up, they need you ( the jpn,ppd and yr kids in school). hope yr schedule works perfectly.adios.

Sophyta said...

TQ dear Mas. The root of all these is not being able to say NO! Once you said YES, everything will keep coming to you...but the bottom line is...I enjoy doing them all...Ciao!

MY POPULAR POSTS