Monday, 28 March 2016

Sharing Session: 21st Century Teaching n Learning




Hi great people.


“Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” 


I have done just that.



I have shared what a little knowledge I have about the 21st Century Classroom as well as some ideas about the 21st Century teaching and learning process.

The in-house training was carried out on March 23, 2016 and the participants were none other than my dear colleagues. 
It's my hope that the little knowledge shared goes a long way in helping to shape up the 21st Century Classroom.

We talked about ...
 *Traffic Lights
*Quiet Signal
*Parking Lots
*Rewards
*iTHINK Maps
*HOTS Questions
and ...
*Cooperative Learning.



I would like to say it was a successful one.
Immediately after the session, my colleagues scrambled for materials meant for Parking Lots, and the day after, all the classrooms had their Parking Lots displayed!



Happy Teaching!

Sophyta




No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS