Sunday, 7 December 2014

Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself...

Sawasdee Sunday gorgeous people!

Today marks the third week of my year-end holidays. What have I accomplished thus far? The answer is ... very little! Yes, it's far too little!

The reasons are ... lots of them! I'm sure everyone has the reasons (in fact, excuses) for your lackadaisical attitude.

In reiteration, PROCRASTINATION is the main one. Others are ATTITUDE and ATTITUDE!

I was way too busy giving myself to others. By right, I should have only lent myself to them.




I'm trying hard to take it (me self) back. I'm grabbing it back from others. For what a little time I have, I hope to give myself to my and only self. If Michel de Montaigne could do it back in the 16th century, I'll be able to do it, too!

Sophyta

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS