Tuesday, 17 June 2014

English Phrases - For You and Me (5) ...

Good day peeps.





This is the fixth entry for English Phrases - For You and Me ...


The entry on similar topic will be posted on a daily basis. I hope it'll help students and whoever needs language guidance.


Decided to post this after a chat with my son. I realise that there're students and individuals out there who are in need of these phrases and they might not have a strong connection to download the ebook.


Come to think of that, I hope Ms Shayna, the founder of Espresso English doesn't mind if I embedded some of the phrases here on Sophyta's Casita. 


For today let's see ... 10 Phrases for Asking for Someone’s Opinion & Giving Your Opinion

1. What do you think about...?
2. How do you feel about…?
3. What's your opinion of...?
4. What are your views on...?
5. In my opinion…
6. I'd say...
7. Personally, I think/believe...
8. If you ask me...
9. The way I see it...

10. From my point of view…
Espresso English header image

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS