Sunday, 9 June 2013

Daybook 8

Good evening peeps! 
It seems I can only update my Daybook after work. 
Once the school is reopen, updating the daybook as I please is no longer a bliss!

For today  ::  June 9, 2013

Outside my window. . . thick mist enveloping the wooded hills... and it's being blown away by the strong cool wind.

I am thinking. . . of my pupils and of how I can support them in term of differentiated learning environment.

I am remembering. . . what my mentor used to say about the importance of differentiated learning and the learning opportunities that I can create for them.

I am going. . . to do laundry ... and more laundry... my two laundry baskets are filled to the brim ... they are mostly my girl's.

I am reading. . . friends' thoughts on FB ... yet to decide on my next book ... reading opportunity rarely comes knocking as school is already reopen!

I am hearing. . . birds' chirping.

Around the house. . . quite gloomy ... and pretty quiet ... my girl and hubby are on their way home.

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away.... still!

A favourite quote for today . . . The tongue is like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood!

From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS