Thursday, 6 June 2013

Daybook 7

Good morning peeps! 

For today  ::  June 6, 2013

Outside my window. . . puff of grey cotton-balls spread out across the sky ... but the morning sun is trying its best to make its mark.

I am thinking. . . of my daughter ... again ... she called late last night ... wasn't too happy with her trip ... I know why ... most itineraries are dedicated to countless temple visits ... none are for the malls!

I am remembering. . . The Personal History of Rachel DuPree which I devoured yesterday ... it's a great book ... worth reading and discussed ... will find time writing about it!

I am going. . . to do laundry ... and more laundry.

I am reading. . . friends' thoughts on FB ... will devour another book late this afternoon.

I am hearing. . . birds' chirping.

Around the house. . . very quiet ... my son spends a day out with friends.

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away.... still!

A favourite quote for today . . . An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind!

From my picture journal. . .




No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS