Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Daybook 6

Good morning peeps! 

For today  ::  June 5, 2013

Outside my window. . . cloudy ... with a touch of sunshine peeking through the clouds.

I am thinking. . . of my daughter ... again ... missed her live appearance on Sorayuth Suthassanachinda's morning show ... and my lil bro, Chai as today is his birthday!

From the kitchen. . . chicken tomyam and mushroom soup.

I am wearing. . . blue jeans and a T-shirt ... as I've just come back from the Lake Garden.

I am remembering. . . my book club meeting ... we concluded our first book club book this morning ... we had our finale at the Lake Garden ... with cool misty breeze on our face.

I am going. . . to to do laundry .

I am reading. . . The Personal History of Rachel DuPree ... and it almost done ... I picked up this book late yesterday afternoon ... and I couldn't put it down thereafter! No doubt Ann Weisgarber was shortlisted for the Orange Award New Writers!

I am hearing. . . birds' chirping.

Around the house. . . still pretty much quite ... 

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away.

A favourite quote for today . . . Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind!

From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS