Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Daybook 5

Good morning peeps! 

For today  ::  June 4, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is peeking through ... it might rain later in the evening ... looking at the grey clouds across the eastern sky... but the sun is doing its darnedest to put its mark on the morning. 

I am thinking. . . of how grateful that I've just recovered from a fever and diarrhoea! I fell terribly sick on Saturday ... the high fever was on and off ... accompanied by abdominal cramps.

From the kitchen. . . hot chocolate and fried vermicelli.

I am wearing. . . tiny floral-print leggings and a baggy T-shirt. . . I hold on to this... be comfortable and practical, but neither sexy nor frumpy.

I am remembering. . . my daughter ... she must have reached the City of Angels by now since they left Songkhla at 7.00 p.m. yesterday.

I am going. . . to whip up a pot of chicken tomyam.

I am reading. . . nothing at the moment ... couldn't make up my mind ... there's a heap of new books in my stock! 

I am hearing. . . children's talking ... and motorbike zooming past.

Around the house. . . still pretty much quite ... 

One of my favorite things. . . getting to read my favourite book at home.

A favourite quote for today . . . However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?

From my picture journal. . .


No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS