Monday, 10 June 2013

Daybook 9

Good evening peeps! 
The weather is extremely good today.
The autumn-like weather has definitely lifted up my spirits.

For today  ::  June 10, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is peeking through the dark cumulus ... swallows are enjoying the day.

I am thinking. . . of my delayed-tasks ... I've got to start somewhere.

I am remembering. . . my mom's words ...

I am going. . . to have tea as my hubby will be back soon.

I am reading. . . Your Happiness Plans - How Do You Lift Your Spirits on Oprah.com.

I am hearing. . . birds' chirping and children chattering.

Around the house. . . pretty quiet ... my children are concentrating on their homework.

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away.... still!

A favourite quote for today . . . We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world!

From my picture journal. . .


No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS