Saturday, 1 June 2013

Daybook 3

Good afternoon people!
This is my third daybook entry.
Come to think of it, Daybook Entry always come in handy for the blogger who, at times, suffers from the writer's block.

For today :: June 1, 2013  


Outside my window. . .  lots of sunshine but there's also dark gloomy clouds across the sky.

I am thinking . . .  of my hubby who's toiling in the hot sun of the first day of June... to spray the weeds in our farm. Since we started the plantation years ago, he has been enduring numerous long hours of hard work  under the scorching tropical sun ... battling with pests and weeds.

From the kitchen. . .  NesLo and mom's rice ball cakes; white rice is in the steamer while a half-bird of roasted chicken is in the magic grill.

I am wearing. . . T-shirt and tights. . . as usual I would go for comfy and easy to wear stuff.

I am remembering. . .  my conversations with family and friends. . . in the past few days.

I am reading. . .  'Confessions by A Shopaholic', by Sophie Kinsella (only once my housework is done - otherwise I would read the day away!)

I am hoping . . .  to finish the unfinished works.

I am hearing. . .  children's talking and screaming...from a distance.

Around the house. . .  still pretty quiet.

I am going. . .  to help my daughter pack her luggage for the seven-day trip...she'll be leaving for the City of Angels tomorrow...it's a sponsored trip and we're thankful for that.

A favourite quote for today. . . Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned!

From my picture journal . . .





No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS