Sunday, 2 June 2013

Daybook 4

Good morning people!
This is my fourth daybook entry.

For today :: June 2, 2013  


Outside my window. . .  apartments and apartments painted in white and blue ...with misty background. The pavement and parking lots are wet after a heavy downpour early in the morning.

I am thinking . . .  about my daughter who's on the way to the neighbouring country up north..

From the kitchen. . .  NesLo and 'koey teow soup'...bought by hubby as he's home today.

I am remembering. . .  my lil sister, Nynee as today is her birthday.

I am reading. . .  'Confessions by A Shopaholic', by Sophie Kinsella (hope to finish reading today).

I am hoping . . .  to reply overdue messages and emails.

I am hearing. . .  the chatters of Buddy Valastro on TLC... he's baking Cheesy Polenta.

Around the house. . .  still pretty quiet ... my hubby is reading the newspaper.

I am going. . .  to bundle up the old newspapers and send them away.

One of my favourite things. . .  sprucing and updating virtual home 'Sophyta's Casita and reading friends' updates on FB. 

A favourite quote for today. . . Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.

From my picture journal . . .




No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS