Monday, 17 June 2013

Daybook 12

Good afternoon peeps! 
Just reached home from work. 
It's indeed a tiring day... marked and graded heaps of students' work and yet, 
there's a lot more piling up on my working table.

For today  ::  June 17, 2013

Outside my window. . . is a little gloomy ... the sun is playing hide and seek with the cumulus ... as well as the nimbus...

I am thinking. . . of my goal ... long term goal in life ... more rapid and fruitful strides are needed.

I am remembering. . . my youngest brother ... today he's going to make a major leap in his adult life ...
attending an interview at a leading ICT company in town ... the fact that he's invited to attend the interview shows that his qualifications meet the basic requirements of the company ... though only the trial result is used.

I am going. . . to wash, dry, fold and stack ....

I am reading. . . The Speed of Light by Javier Cercas ... but this book hasn't hooked me on the very first page ... howbeit, I'm not giving up... as yet!

I am hearing. . . motorbike zooming past and my son's reading from his virtual book ...

Around the house. . . pretty quiet ...

One of my favorite things. . . being able to work in a cosy environment ... with awesome colleagues.

A favourite quote for today . . . The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!



From my picture journal. . .


No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS