Saturday, 15 June 2013

Daybook 11

Good afternoon peeps! 
Feeling great ... it's still a weekend!

For today  ::  June 15, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is shining brightly ... it's scorching actually...

I am thinking. . . of my goal ... long term goal in life ... and I'm glad that I''ve initiated the first move.

I am remembering. . . my dad ... tomorrow is Father's Day ... alas, it's a working day... but, every day is Father's Day for my dad ... as I see it.

I am going. . . to whip up my very own version of Panchetta ...

I am reading. . . The Speed of Light by Javier Cercas ... but this book hasn't hooked me on the very first page ... howbeit, I'm not giving up... as yet!

I am hearing. . . motorbike zooming past and a faint sound of music from my son's room...

Around the house. . . pretty quiet ...

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away and updating my blog ...

A favourite quote for today . . . Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.


From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS