Friday, 14 June 2013

Daybook10

Good morning peeps! 
The weather is extremely good today.
There's cool breeze blowing through my window.

For today  ::  June 14, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is around ...somewhere...masked by the thick rain clouds across the sky.

I am thinking. . . of my goal ... long term goal in life ...I'm contented but...

I am remembering. . . my friend's words ... a very dear friend ... her words cut like a knife ... all and all, her criticism seems baseless and she doesn't know how to let go ...

I am going. . . to wash, dust, cook and .... many more ...

I am reading. . . The Speed of Light by Javier Cercas ... but this book hasn't hooked me on the very first page ... howbeit, I'm not giving up...

I am hearing. . . children's giggling and talking ... missing my childhood days!

Around the house. . . pretty quiet .

One of my favorite things. . . reading the day away.... still!

A favourite quote for today . . . Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over!


From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS