Friday, 29 March 2013

The Driving Force ...

Hello people!

I'm back. It's been a very long time since I last posted an entry. I almost miss the target of posting an entry a month. Not to worry, it won't be any excuses or blame games whatsoever. If anyone were to be faulted, I have myself and only myself to blame. 


In the past months, I was extremely busy with works and works. Who dares say teaching is a piece of cake? 
It zaps your energy. 
It robs you off your quality time with your own kids. 
It keeps you lying awake at two in the morning. 
It makes you lose your temper. 
It gives you more and more crow feet.
It forces you to skip breakfast.
It delays your lunch.
And, its overwhelming sense of negativity is endless if you don't try to shake it off. 

Fortunately, I did. Yes, I always did. Though I was feeling down at times, I shook it off once I reached home. Looking at smiling and loving faces vanquish my woes. Unequivocally, my family has been a great driving force behind my career success. 

The negativity won't get in my way as ...
Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas. (Henry Ford)


And here is the driving force...



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS