Sunday, 5 February 2012

Oh my... It's been a long, long time...

...since I last blogged! My last post was about two months ago. It means, I haven't spruced up my blog in 2012.

I'm rare! Yes, you heard me right. I'm an unusual blogger. I visit my blog every day...without fail. Sometimes, it's a few times a day. I checked others' blog. I left comments whenever I felt like it.

Ruefully, I just couldn't update my own site. I don't have the urge to post an entry at my blog. I suspected I was infected with 'I Can't Do It Syndrome'. I'm unlike most of my blogger friends, who happened to write and poured out their feelings naturally. They could do it wherever and whenever they feel like it. How I envy their spontaneous- free flow nature!

As for me, though I have loads of things in my mind ... I just couldn't bring myself to write, what's more to post an entry if deep down inside me says NO! I'm deeply sorry if I have bored you with those pathetic excuses.

Undeniably, I have lots of things to share with you my dear readers. But, let's save them for the next entries as I wouldn't want the history to repeat itself. As a welcoming gesture, do feast your eyes on the following awesome pictures. Stories behind them would certainly make an appearance soon. You have my words...



2 comments:

Amy Sullivan said...

Welcome back. I've been there girl. Reading, but not actually posting. Hope your time away was good.

Sophyta said...

Thanks Amy. I've been at your site every other day too.

MY POPULAR POSTS