Thursday, 28 April 2011

My Acknowledgements ...

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Gratitude is the word that best summarises my feelings toward the very special people who assisted me to complete this personal and professional goal. I owe much gratitude to the many people who have guided, helped and cheered me on through this process. In particular, I would like to express special thanks to my supervisor, Associate Professor Dr. Balakrishnan Muniandy, who provided me with detailed and insightful feedback for every draft, who spent an enormous amount of time reading and editing my dissertation, and more importantly, who set an example for me to be a rigorous scholar.

My thanks also go to my first tutor, Dr Zarina Mustafa, for her assistance, suggestions and encouragement. Thank you very much for your coaching and assistance with the proposal. I owe much gratitude for your patience. You have taught me more than you can imagine.

Thank you, Puan NoranFauziah Zainol Abidin and students. I would not have been able to collect the data without your assistance.

My love and thanks go to my family. My husband, Mr L. S., supported me unconditionally during the past two years in all aspects of life: spiritually, financially and emotionally. My late mother-in-law, Madam EeFin S., had always willing to lend a helping hand with my kids. I am deeply indebted to my parents, Mr and Mrs SengS. They tirelessly prayed for my safety and well-being.

Finally, this dissertation is dedicated to my wonderful children, Korn and Lynm. Korn and Lynn, your most adorable smile had been the best stress reliever at the end of the day. Thank you, dear.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS