Tuesday, 23 December 2014

It's freezing cold and I'm stuck in the clouds...

Hi peeps.

 It's freezing cold over here since the rain pours almost every day. The temperature dips to 24°C and for a tropical paradise, it's cold. Walking barefooted around the house is no longer an option. The good old pair of slippers failed to do its duty. Socks. The black socks are the only viable option.




Today we had meetings at school and that signals the beginning of a new school year. It also means I've used up 90% of my precious holidays, Time flies and it does fly when you're having fun,

Nothing has been accomplished as yet. I'm still stuck in the clouds. The cloud and its kind lead me from one thing to another. It's endless. VLE is another factor that I just couldn't brush aside. I'm left with not much choice. Hence, I've to dive in and bring out the best of it.


Updated via Vivo.


Sophyta


No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS