Tuesday, 22 July 2014

From Working Wall to Google Drive ...

Good day great people.

It's very hazy over here; I mean the weather. The annual 'haze pilgrimage' has officially begun, again. The air is smoky. The vision is blur. I see white wherever I go. That's about the weather. I can only hope that it'll rain soon.

As for the teaching and learning process, we're half way through the cloud lessons. My Primary Six students have started writing, be it on the Working Wall and  during cloud lessons. They are doing well. In this entry, I would like to share Our Working Wall as well as my students' online writing project. Let the pictures and snapshots do the talking.







2 comments:

Khalipah Mastura said...

tell us more about this,dear

Sophyta Sengsuwan said...

Will do sis. Check out my latest entry. Thanks dear for the interest.

MY POPULAR POSTS