Sunday, 20 April 2014

It's my day...

Hi peeps.

Today is the day; the very day that I was brought into this world decades ago. My arrival brought much joy to both my mom and dad. I'm pretty sure of that as I am their first born.

On this special occasion, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to those who have crossed my path. I want to say the two simple little yet powerful and meaningful words.

Thank you.


Today, I want to say thank you.

Thank you to my beloved mom and dad for bringing me into this world.
Thank you to my beloved mom and dad for bringing me up with lots of love and care.
Thank you to my beloved mom and dad for giving me the most precious gift, i.e. education.
Thank you to my beloved husband for being my companion and a great supporter.
Thank you to both my lovely son and daughter for being such adorable children.
Thank you to my all five great siblings whom I have shared many amazing and precious memories with.
Thank you to my all wonderful teachers who have educated me well.
Thank you to my all amazing friends, with whom I have shared tears, laughter and sorrow and joy.

Thank you.



All of you have blessed me in ways which I could never express. You've made my life more beautiful and meaningful.

Thank you!

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS