Friday, 7 March 2014

My Rewards System ...

My Rewards System has evolved ever since our former mentor, Mr Douglas mooted the idea back in 2012.

From collecting sticker-like points, children are now equipped with a little note book whereby their points would be stamped directly into the book each time they performed a 'good deed'.

This Rewards System is seemed to have come a long way. Even the most challenged kids in the class have begun to show interest. I face less behavioural and attitude problems.

Thank you Mr Douglas for the invaluable thought!

Dear students,
Be good,
Collect stamps,
Get rewards!





Sophyta

2 comments:

David Arthur said...

Thank you Chinda, for taking this seed of an idea and turning it into a fruitful garden by your own design and effort. The credit goes to you: the one who has done the work; the one who is getting the results!

Sophyta Sengsuwan said...

I miss the programme much. Those sessions (with you and Charmaine) were really fruitful. How I wish it was extended and both of you are my mentors.

MY POPULAR POSTS