Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Good Leaders ...

I'm very thankful to have a very good leader. Yes, I won't stop saying it and I'll keep announcing it to the world. I've been working under eight leaders for nearly two decades, and none of them possessed the traits that make up a good leader like my present boss.



The traits that make up a good leader can vary depending on the organization, team and work environment.
Every leader has a particular style of leadership that is innate. However, the behaviors, attitudes or methods of delivery that are effective for one staff member may in fact be counterproductive for another. Great leaders are aware of their own style and make the effort to learn how their style actually comes across to their team. They learn to flex their leadership style to individual team members so that they communicate and behave in ways that motivate and inspire.

I'm extremely fortunate as my leader has the following traits that make up what she is today.


  • honesty
  • focus
  • passion
  • respect
  • excellent persuasion abilities
  • care
  • compassion
  • empowering
  • supportive
Do you work for a good leader?


No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS