Monday, 3 September 2012

School is where my heart is...

I love little children. I love their smiles. I love their chubby face. I love their innocence. I love their sincerity. I love the kids in them. Everything about them is seemed so pure and genuine.



These little students of mine welcome new information with open arms. They soak in new knowledge like a fluffy sponge. They show their unrelenting support for my every programme. They stand by me all the time. 

No doubt, at times, my little posses 'skidded'. They were not on the track of the system. In other words, they could not do well in the current trend of assessments. They were labeled a 'failure' by the system. However, to me and to many others who possess a sound mind, they are doing fine. 

They are in fact, doing perfectly well. They are well-equipped with soft and hard skills. They could communicate confidently and write perfectly well. If they were to be thrown out there...into the real world, they would emerge unscathed.

I pledge to do my very best, in whatever ways I'm capable of to help them. I would scout for new fresh ideas to be presented to my little posses. They deserve the best. Nevertheless, 'spoon-feeding' won't be in the list. These 'little cats' would be taught how to fish, as I always did. Giving them baskets full of fish is never my way of moulding kids. 

In short, my students are the main reason that make me stay put in school. Though there are vast opportunities for me to leave school, I've never thought of them. An offer came recently. I was offered a promising post at a district education office; and it was turned down within half an hour. The reason is ...................................................................................................................................................................
SCHOOL IS WHERE MY HEART IS!
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS