Monday, 10 September 2012

Exam Fever...

It seems like yesterday she set foot in this school, but it was long ago.

It seems like yesterday I tied her long lustrous black hair into a  ponytail, but it was long ago.

It seems like yesterday she learned her ABC, but it was long ago.

It seems like yesterday she sat for her first school test, but it was long ago.



And, tomorrow is her BIG day!

She would be sitting for the UPSR.

The four-letter word which turns out to be every parent's nightmare.

Her 6-year education would be adjudged tomorrow.

Good luck my girl. My prayers are always with you.
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

2 comments:

khalipah mastura said...

good luck to your girl, my dear.didnt knw she is already in year 6.now only I know that she's a big girl already.

Sophyta said...

yes, dear. she's already a big girl and is sitting for UPSR...thank you for all your wishes dearie.

MY POPULAR POSTS