Monday, 7 November 2011

A Rare Occasion ...




I know...I know...You must be wondering...
What's so special with a family portrait? Every family in the town has got theirs taken every other year. Most bloggers update their family photos now and then. But for us, these family portraits are the very first 'official' portraits in many years. We have them taken in a studio in town.



Of course we have more than two pictures snapped, but as I'm always overly critical of myself in pictures, I decide to share with you only these two photos. I would definitely redo my outfit, my 'chubbiness' and my hair ...if I could. But despite all that, I think our photographer made us look GOOD!


No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

3 comments:

Amy Sullivan said...

We are terrible about getting family photos. . .we need to just force ourselves to do it more.

Beautiful pic, friend.

Kaz said...

All of u look gorgeous here Chinda. As for me, getting my heroes to pose properly in front of the camera was a big challenge as they preferred to do their ultraman and Ben 10 style.

Sophyta said...

Thanks Amy and my dear Kaz.
Getting ready for family pictures is a tedious task. Making sure everyone is dressed properly is another factor. Despite that, there's no keepsake more treasured than a great family photo. Yes, we should go for it more regularly.

MY POPULAR POSTS