Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Nuffnang Blog Day 2011

I discovered this Blog Day thing early this morning. A million thanks to the generous people in Nuffnang.
The email reads ...
Dear Nuffnanger,
Do you have blogs that have inspired you greatly

and want to share it with everyone else in the blogosphere? 
That’s the whole idea behind Blog Day!

My answer to the first question: YES!
To the second question: YES



The rest of the email reads...

Here’s how you can be a part of Blog Day 2011:

  1. Spot 6 new blogs that interest you the most, preferably blogs which are different from your own culture, point of view and attitude.
  2. Share with us why you have recommended those 6 blogs – are they funny? Do they tell unusual stories? Maybe the photos are out of this world?
  3. Publish your blog post about your 6 recommendations by 11.59 pm, 31 August 2011.
  4. Fill in your details in the form on this page to submit your entry.
I believe I can still make it ...
and here are the SIX new blogs that interest me the most ...



I adore quilts and all things made from fabric.This blog is interesting. Besides clear and colourful pictures of quilts and other crafty things from colourful fabrics, Lori, the blog writer also provides step-by-step tutorials on how to make quilts. You'll spend hours browsing her posts once you're trapped in her 'bee hive'. 


BLOG 2: simple as that 

This is a photography blog. I love taking photos but mine seldom turns out well. Rebecca provides her readers with photography lesson. You can learn the art of photo-taking through her well-laid out tutorials.



A big family blog. Very organised and well personalised. I'm amazed at the way she managed and cared for her big family without any domestic helper. It's totally different from us over here. We always scrambled for maids and servants. Michelle, the mother of eight writes about her big family and homemaking ideas.

BLOG 4: La Bella Vita 


La Bella Vita - Because Life is Beautiful and Delicious, is a written and visual journey about all things that the Italian-American writer, Roz consider beautiful in her life and that she loves to share and converse about with others. She shares her Italian recipes made from scratch using her home-garden produce.



It's Teresa, a farmers's wife blog. Her pictures are so lovely. Her gardens are beautiful and her greenhouse makes me weak at the knees. Everything is gorgeous. I love countryside. I crave for country-style life. Touring this blog brings me close to my dream. 



An interior designer blog from Belgium. Greet, the stylish writer shares her many great design ideas and all things Belgian. Her awesome pictures are complemented by catchy captions and explanations.

๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓๓

Hope you enjoy my recommendations. What is your favourite blog? What makes you fall for it?

1 comment:

Amy Sullivan said...

Thanks for all of the good leads, friend.

I am currently into Stuff Christians Like. I tend to enjoy blogs that have a different take or a different voice to them. I also like good photography...I think I may be a smidge jealous of all the great pics photographers put up.

MY POPULAR POSTS