Tuesday, 9 August 2011

The Little One in Pictures ...


Just for a change ...
I'd love to share the pictures of my 5-month-old little darling niece, Baby Chalissa.
It has never been my intention to change my blog-type to a picture blog.
Some people don't like blogs with really long posts as they have zero attention span and they just can't wade through it all.
Linking with Amy.


Here are the pictures of the little princess, Baby Chalissa.


Describing the little one in ONE WORD...


Alluring!

Angelic!


Charming!


Dazzling!


Enticing!


Gorgeous!


Cutie!


Dolly!


Describing the princess in ONE SENTENCE...


She's a sweetie pie.


She's a cutie!


She's a little treasure.


She's a ray of sunshine.


She's our cherub!

All the great shots were taken by my youngest brother, Chai.
Thanks Chai! 
Waiting for more great shots.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you'll want to add a twitter button to your website. I just marked down this article, although I must do it by hand. Just my 2 cents.

My site:
rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net

Sophyta said...

Thank you. I'll consider. In the meantime, I'm studying the pros and cons of adding the Twitter button to my blog.

MY POPULAR POSTS