Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Day 12/37

Day 12.

How time flies. I couldn't agree more with the old adage; time flies when you're having fun!

I have a feeling that I haven't done much in these 12 days. I don't see any vital project accomplished thus far. I'm yet to lay my hand on the stalled 'project'! I was diverted each time I sat down for it. I need to do something. I have to do it quick!



No matter what the project is, gardening is still my top priority! Let's admire the charming old school flowers that provide the cheery blue to my garden, Dusita Vista Garden.

This baby blue beauty, Plumbago auriculata, is always very dear to me. I've been yearning for this flower from the moment I laid eyes on it. Now, I'm the proud owner of three healthy Plumbago plants and they keep me smiling with their continuous blooms. They are a little idle during the rainy season though.

Happy Gardening!





No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS