Friday, 25 November 2016

Farewell My Kids

Hi peep.

It's almost half a year since I last updated Sophyta's Casita. I'll try to make it a daily routine for the rest of the holidays, and I'd like to call it The 37- Day Holiday Challenge. I'm obliged to write a blog entry a day.

As for the Day 1/37, I would like to share with you my sweet readers about my students. This batch of students is our education system latest lab rats. They were tested with the new revised curriculum, KSSR and the outcome was a big frustration. Nonetheless, I wouldn't use this platform to rant about the system. My 'kids' are the focal point of this blog entry.

These kids of mine are adorable, witty and at times mischievous, too. I've been entrusted with the task of moulding them since they were in Year 2 (8 years old), and yesterday was their last day with me. Tears flowing down our cheeks like wine when we bade each other goodbye. One thing for certain, two things for sure - I'm going to miss them. I'm going to miss my kids.







No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS