Thursday, 16 July 2015

Chula ...Day 1

Good day peep.

The New Look only managed to hang in there for barely a month. Though it looks sophisticated, it failed to hold my heart. It did not portray Sophyta's Casita the way it ought to be. Thus, the old look makes it way back.

In this post, I would like to share with you my Chula endeavour which was approximately a month ago. It's my very first experience attending an international conference, and what thrilled me to the marrow was ... I was one of the paper presenters.

I went to Bangkok with the USM team, comprising a lecturer and six PhD students. The conference was held at the oldest university in Thailand, i.e. the prestigious Chulalongkorn University.

It's truly an amazing experience. The following pictures serve as a testimonial of the invaluable study trip.

Day I
22 June 2015
Monday
Chulalongkorn University

Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University


The International Forum on Reframing Education: Open Innovative Technology for Global Sustainability

 With Dr Rozinah, USM lecturer, the angel who introduced me this conference.

 The Team USM 

 With keynote speakers, Dr Ana Donaldson and Dr David Wiley

The keynote speakers and the professors from Chula.

The vibrant and down to earth keynote speaker, Dr David Wiley

A rare opportunity: The Q & A Session with Dr Wiley.

The augmented reality experience  with the T-Rex.

In front of the grand library

At the monument


Another shot

In front of Chamchuri 4

 Among the vivid bougainvilleas

With Fatema, a great buddy from USM

 With Fiona, the four-day room mate

Another great shot with Fiona



Sophyta


No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS