Friday, 28 June 2013

Daybook 19

Good evening peeps! 
I haven't done a daybook entry for three days!
Blame it on the work ...loads of work.

For today  ::  June 28, 2013

Outside my window. . . it's dark ...as usual as it's almost eleven ...

From my kitchen . . . stir fried squids and prawns tomyam-style, grilled red meat in dark soy sauce, 'kailan' with minced shallots and garlic ...

I am thinking. . . of The Big Leap ... it is scary because it has the potential of life-changing ... making a decision to take a life-changing leap often comes down to just that ... making  the decision ... STILL ...

I am remembering. . . my family and friends ... 

I am going. . . to watch my fave movie on Z ...

I am reading. . . Heartland: Comes What May by Lauren Brooke ... 

I am hearing. . . firing shots from the Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol ... hubby is glued to the telly ... it's a rare scene ... all in all due to Cruise's daring stunts ... the hunk is seen dangling from the 2,717 feet Burj Khalifa ...

Around the house. . . looks incredibly uncluttered after the old newspapers and books taken to the TzuChi Collection Centre last weekend ...feeling great!

One of my favorite things. . . is ...  to whip up nutritious meals for my love ones ... using local herbs and spices which provide distinctive flavour and aroma ... and my family love them to bits ...

A favourite quote for today . . . It is better to travel well than to arrive!

From my picture journal. . .




Image credit.
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS