Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Daybook 18

Good evening lovelies! 
It's another evening daybook update.

For today  ::  June 25, 2013

Outside my window. . . it's raining, it's pouring ...it's dark ... street lights flickering in the distance ... it's a blessing ... the downpour is very much awaited ... hope it can purify the polluted air ...

From my kitchen . . . herbs roasted chicken, fried fish, blanch Chinese mustard, tiny aubergines and toad bitter gourd ...

I am thinking. . . of The Big Leap ... it is scary because it has the potential of life-changing ... making a decision to take a life-changing leap often comes down to just that ... making  the decision!

I am remembering. . . my family and friends ... the hot and humid weather is bothering them..

I am going. . . to wash, dry, fold and fold ...

I am reading. . . Heartland: Comes What May by Lauren Brooke ... 

I am hearing. . . the whirring noise of my automatic washer ... is quite annoying ...but it remains the number ONE household helper ...

Around the house. . . pretty quiet ...

One of my favorite things. . . is ...  to see the sweet smile on my students' face when they received their very much awaited present ...

A favourite quote for today . . . It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell!

From my picture journal. . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS