Saturday, 22 June 2013

Daybook 16

Good afternoon lovelies! 
It's a Saturday and it's another weekend.
Today, I set about doing a few tasks and I manage to accomplish most of them.
A very fruitful day indeed!

For today  ::  June 22, 2013

Outside my window. . . the sun is peeking through ... though the PSI reading here is still very very low ... compared to those in the southernmost states ... its presence is felt ... I only have a pale view of the hills and the haze shrouded skyline ...

From my kitchen . . . seafood tomyam, stir-fried 'kailan', fried beaten eggs and steamy white rice ... hubby pitches in with the cooking today ... thus, making my kitchen chores lighter ...


I am thinking. . . of The Big Leap ... it is scary because it has the potential of life-changing ... making a decision to take a life-changing leap often comes down to just that ... making  the decision!

I am remembering. . . my favourite lecturer's words ... in his email he wrote these magic words ... You're a deserving candidate ... Hope you'll be called!  He makes my day!

I am going. . . to wash, press, sort, bundle up ... and send them away ...

I am reading. . . Heartland: Comes What May by Lauren Brooke ... together with my book club members ... we'd our first session for the second book at a wonderful fast food joint in town early this morning ...

I am hearing. . . the blare of television animated movie A Monster in Paris ...

Around the house. . . pretty cozy and inviting ...

One of my favorite things. . . is ...  got to read something new every day ...

A favourite quote for today . . . It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell!

From my picture journal. . .





No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS