Good morning people!
This is my second daybook entry.
For today :: May 28, 2013
Outside my window. . . apartments and apartments painted in white and blue (the official colour of the men in blue)...with wooded hills background.
I am thinking . . . about all my blessings.
From the kitchen. . . NesLo and 'nasi lemak'...I know...I know it's harmful, but I'm for "everything in moderation".
I am wearing. . . T-shirt and 3-quarter pants. . . as usual I would go for comfy and easy to wear stuff.
I am creating . . . a clutter free home...still.
I am remembering. . . my family and friends. . . all the time.
I am reading. . . 'Confessions by A Shopaholic', by Sophie Kinsella (only once my housework is done - otherwise I would read the day away!)
I am hoping . . . to start the write-up today.
I am hearing. . . gunshots and more gunshots ... I'm not living in the war zone but just a stone's throw away from a training base.
Around the house. . . still pretty quiet ... my teen and tween are still in a deep slumber...it's common during school holidays.
I am going. . . to sweep and dust the floors, whip up fish curry for lunch and...I'm counting it as some of my 'exercises' for the day.
One of my favourite things. . . sprucing and updating virtual home 'Sophyta's Casita.
A favourite quote for today. . . We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves!
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:
Post a Comment