Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Daybook 2

Good morning people!
This is my second daybook entry.

For today :: May 28, 2013  


Outside my window. . .  apartments and apartments painted in white and blue (the official colour of the men in blue)...with wooded hills background.

I am thinking . . .  about all my blessings.

From the kitchen. . .  NesLo and 'nasi lemak'...I know...I know it's harmful, but I'm for "everything in moderation".

I am wearing. . . T-shirt and 3-quarter pants. . . as usual I would go for comfy and easy to wear stuff.

I am creating . . .  a clutter free home...still.

I am remembering. . .  my family and friends. . . all the time.

I am reading. . .  'Confessions by A Shopaholic', by Sophie Kinsella (only once my housework is done - otherwise I would read the day away!)

I am hoping . . .  to start the write-up today.

I am hearing. . .  gunshots and more gunshots ... I'm not living in the war zone but just a stone's throw away from a training base.

Around the house. . .  still pretty quiet ... my teen and tween are still in a deep slumber...it's common during school holidays.

I am going. . .  to sweep and dust the floors, whip up fish curry for lunch and...I'm counting it as some of my 'exercises' for the day.

One of my favourite things. . .  sprucing and updating virtual home 'Sophyta's Casita. 

A favourite quote for today. . . We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves!

From my picture journal . . .



No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS