Saturday, 17 March 2012

Diary of A Tree (2)

Hi everyone.
It's been a while since I last updated my blog.
Don't worry! There won't be any excuses whatsoever.
The one and only reason is laziness. Yes! Exactly slothfulness kept me away from my blog.

I'm back with something very dear to me...my trees. Apart from my love ones, these trees do occupy a special place in one of the four chambers.

So, dear readers and friends, let's unwind with some 'nature talks'.


Hi, how are you dear readers?
It's me again...the same young bubbly tree.
I'm now about eight months old.
As you can see, I'm quite leafy now.


I'm stronger and bigger.
My barely eight month-old trunk boasts a diameter of 6cm.


As you can see here, I'm now blessed with two layers of fat green leaves. In fact, I'm now taller than my Mrs Boss...he he...


But Mr Weeds and his friends were quite bold. Despite numerous efforts to get rid of them ...by my boss, they keep coming back.

 They were quite overwhelming. They swarmed most of my friends, especially those who are vertically challenged.


Thanks to my ever diligent and energetic boss. Equipped with his newly bought grass-cutter machine, he mowed down Mr Weeds, his family as well as his stubborn friends.


My assiduous boss in action.


Weeds and grass near the main entrance was cleared.


Weeds around my other friends are gone too. 


Almost the whole farm was cleared. I can now enjoy a better view of our beautiful place. Thank you Mr Boss. Thank you very much for giving us a new lease of life.

To my dear readers,
Thank you for reading...and till we meet again...
Sawasdee Khah!


No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS