Friday, 11 November 2011

Our Wedding Anniversary ...



Our wedding was many years ago. 
The celebration continues to this day. 
~Gene Perret





Wowww ... We are married for 17 years today. Seventeen years! And we dated two years to the month before that. Thus, we've been together as a couple for 19 years. 

And, this year's anniversary is special. Its uniqueness lies in the date...11-11-11.  
This mystical date does hold some significance for those who believe in the date's supernatural abilities. 11:11 holds a certain mystique, and kissing a clock at that time is said to bring good luck. What's more if the clock is to be replaced with a man...the man who's been with me for almost two decades...

Seventeen years ago today, I was in The Little House on the Hill, surrounded by my family and friends. I was about to marry the man of my dreams. He was smart, good-looking, brilliant, thoughtful, loving and kind. I was head over heels in love with him.

Link
There’s lots of things with which I’m blessed since we got married. We’d gotten a few cars. We’d moved back to his hometown from the city. We had bought a house, and we are raising a son and daughter.



He’s still all of those wonderful things that made me want to spend my life with him. Seventeen years on, I love him more than ever. It’s been a seventeen-year with ups and downs, triumphs and tribulations, joy and sorrow.


Happy Anniversary, dear hubby.
Thank you for the past 17 years.
I love you.


No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Happy anniversary Chinda dearie and hubby. I am sure both of you have been made for each other perfectly. May the happiness follow your path of life forever.

Sophyta said...

Thank you very much Kaz dear. I wish the same for you.

Khalipah Mastura Khalid said...

happy 17th anniversary to both of you dear. may both of you be blessed forever. love looking at your pic.sooooo sweeet.

Sophyta said...

Thank you my dear sis. The pic is actually the pic on the wall...he he..

MY POPULAR POSTS