Friday, 21 October 2011

Today is HIS Birthday ....

Today, October 21 is my beloved husband's birthday.



Dear gorgeous husband of mine,
It's your birthday. 

Let me just say some extra special things on this extra special occasion.
Well, I'll begin with an "I LOVE YOU"  I really do.  

Darling, this journey we've been on has not always been easy
but with you by my side ...
 along with an ever-present knowledge that our love is still safe,
we've made it.  
And we're making it.  You make me laugh.   
I like that dating me is important to you even though I'm not just your girlfriend anymore. 
 I like dating you too.  I like how you appreciate my cooking (which rarely comes) and that you can, at times, talk me off my ledge of insanity.  
I like that you work real hard to make our dreams and wishes come true.
I like that you told me, long ago, love is not just a feeling but a choice.  
You've taught me a lot, you know.  
Thank you for teaching me about life and love
and thanks for marrying me.  
And thanks for being my best friend.  I really love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING!

Love,
Your wife

No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

6 comments:

mas said...

such lovely words from a totaly lovely wife to an awesomely lovely husband.happy birthday to him,dear.

Kaz said...

Happy birthday to your hubby dear Chinda. He is truly lucky to have you as his wife.

Sophyta said...

Dear Mas,
I'm truly thankful of your tender loving wishes which are beautifully worded. Will surely convey him the wishes...

Sophyta said...

Kaz, thank you very much on his behalf...

Your hubby said...

Thank you my darling wife....

mas said...

so sweet........

MY POPULAR POSTS