Sunday, 4 September 2011

The Man Behind My Success ...

I completed my three-year-stint in the teacher training college 16 years ago. I received the Best Student Award for my field of study, and this is the man behind my success.



I graduated from a university with a first class degree in teaching 4 years ago. I was presented with the University Book Prize, and here is the man behind my achievement.



I have done my masters and would be graduating soon. I'm being shortlisted for the Persada Kencana Award (an award for post-graduated student). And this is the man who propelled me through.




He's my man, the man behind my  success! 
I love you, dear!


********************************************************************************


What about you? Who are the people behind your success? 

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS