Saturday, 20 August 2011

The Good Old Days ...



Those days it  took me only a little wiggling to get into my favourite jeans comfortably...




With my mentor- cum- chaperone...
She took me under her wing and guide me through.
She's like a big sis to me.




Had been together through thick and thin ...
We used to walk and we used to talk, we used to laugh and we used to cry. We used to shop till drop and we used to hop to the hilltop.


Rekindling old friendships ...


Having a great time at Pantai Tok Bali ...


It is great to have friends when one is young, but indeed it is still more so when you are getting old. When we are young, friends are, like everything else, a matter of course. In the old days we know what it means to have them.~ Edvard Grieg

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Frankly speaking, I prefer the chubby version of you as compared to the slim one, hehe.
Can't wait to see u this September.

Sophyta said...

Dear Kaz, love you so much...I just can't stop it...maybe it happens to most late bloomers like me.

Can't wait to see you in September, too.

By the way, how's your Raya preparation? I'm sure you'll have a better one this year compared to the previous two.

MY POPULAR POSTS