It's Songkran Festival, our new year. I'm supposed to celebrate this annual festival to my heart content. I'm expected to visit my elders and ask for their blessings. I'm purportedly visiting temples and pay homage to the Lord.
I didn't get to do all those.
The reasons are ...
1. My the other half is working.
2. My son is at the college, busy preparing for his final exam.
3. I have loads of due and overdue assignments.
And, thus, here I am...updating my dear blog while listening to the new year's songs after ...
1. editing and compiling the state midyear English Paper.
2. planning and preparing lessons for the next three days.
3. planning the Lesson Study for Year 5.
Happy New Year Folks!