Monday, 27 January 2014

Where do you live?

Where do you live Xuan En?
I live in Taman Bersatu.
I live in a terraced house.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Where do you live You Xiang?
I live in Taman Charuk Nau.
I live in a bungalow.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you live Syamil?
I live in Kg. Teduri.
I live in a kampung house.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you live Daphne?
I live in Kg. Tebedu.
I live in a longhouse.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you live Adam?
I live in Taman Mesra
I live in a flat.



No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS