Tuesday, 21 January 2014

2013 in Review ...

Hi peeps.


First of all, Happy New Year!

This is my very first entry for the year 2014.
I'm behind time, and I'm well aware of that.
No excuses whatsoever.


In this entry, I would like to take you on a ride back to 2013.

Others might have done this before their 2014's resolutions and plans were unveiled.
Undeniably, there were many my highs and lows of 2013, but I decided not to share the lows.
The reason is I wish to kiss goodbye to 2013 (which I've done) with a smile on my face.




Among the notable highs are ...


Received an appointment letter from the above ministry on Valentine's Day.


Attended my youngest brother graduation ceremony in September.



Made merit with my loved ones on Deepavali Day.



Attended the above amazing professional development course in the final week of the school year.

A trip to Northern Thailand with my loved ones in December.


As for this year ... the year of horse, I do hope that everyone would gallop to a great finishing line.



2 comments:

Khalipah Mastura said...

hi dearie,
it has been ages since we 'talked' to each other. missed you a lot. always peeped at yr blog for new news and updates but of cos .... no excuses dear and we are in the same boat ha ha.
anyway......happy writing n blogging and luv you a lot

Sophyta said...

Never stop loving you dear sis. Thank you for dropping by.

MY POPULAR POSTS