Friday, 5 October 2012

OCBD-Free-Blogger...


In the last three weeks, I’ve deliberately ditched my blogging compulsions. I was literally cured of OBCD....the Obsessive-Compulsive Blogging Disorder...at least I was OBCD free for three good weeks.

Until today, that is.

The month of September is over, and this has been an especially gorgeous October; I don’t want to let it pass without leaving any marks on my blog.

Also? In the last three weeks, I have turned into a total flake and I’ve neglected to comment on friends’ postings.  This makes some of you wondering if I’m still alive and well.

I am indeed still alive and kicking and I’ve been thoroughly enjoying a blogging vacay.


It’s been marvellous.



This year, as usual I helped the state education department to run the curriculum course; and for sure teachers in my district were great lots.


More news on courses conducted and attended would be shared. Keep coming back, friends.
No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

MY POPULAR POSTS