Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Second Anniversary...


Two years ago today, I published my very first post, It's my dreamz ...! It was posted at 1.30pm and there's not a single comment left on that post. I bet none of you, my dear friends have ever come across the inaugural post of mine.

I'm not sure how many visitors paid Sophyta's Casita a visit on that day as I didn't have a counter until very much later.

You may check out the reasons why I blog here. The focus has expanded a little but that is still a huge reason why I do this.

Thank you for all your readership, interest and comments; I really appreciate it. I find it really exciting and encouraging that Sophyta's Casita has had over 15, 200 reads since its inception. These numbers, though small, are all trending up, which make me very happy and excited about continuing to write and share in the future.

http://orkutluv.com/  graphic comments-Thanks  

No comments? It's fine...just click the LIKE button.

No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS