Saturday, 23 April 2011

Announcing my new-found love interest ...

Finally...
I've mustered enough courage.
It's been quite a while after I first created my blog , Sophyta's Casita.
I've been dilly-dallying...on making it public, showing it to the world.
Yesterday, April 22 was the day...
However, only selected few was told..
Only those who are close to my heart were invited to visit mi casita.
I'm in need of more strengths to do it on a bigger scale.
For the time being, only to these people I can confide in my newly-found love interest.
Nevertheless, if YOU ...my dear reader happens to stumble upon Sophyta's Casita, feel free to explore mi casita and please don't hesitate to leave a comment or two.
Among the 'lucky' few...or maybe, conversely they labeled themselves 'unfortunate' are ...


Mas

Yus 1

Yus 2

May
  •  Khalipah Mastura Khalid (my number one motivator)
  • Yusnyta and Yussita Yusof (close friends of mine)
  • May Lim and Diong  (another dear friends)
Dear readers,
Your comments and views are mostly welcome. They'll help in sustaining the life of my blog.

2 comments:

Khalipah Mastura Khalid said...

Gosh, my dear Chinda. feel so great being labelled (or nicer word -CROWNED ) he he as your no 1 motivator.That's the best title ever given to me from a dear friend like you.
Te amo!

Sophyta said...

Dear Mas,
Gracias a ustedes y los amo demasiado!

MY POPULAR POSTS